These jewelry pieces replicate the doodles of children's drawings down to every last detail.
Created by Turkish artists Yasemin Erdin Tavukcu and Ozgur Karavit, 'Tasaim Takarim' translates to 'I Wear Design' and the company makes personalized pieces of jewelry for parents of young children. Parents can send in their children's drawings and the artists will replicate them in the form of everything from necklaces to bracelets to desk decorations. The resulting piece of jewelry immortalizes these children's doodles for sentimental parents.
These pieces work as a unique alternative to other methods of memory keeping that parents often use. Something as simple as safekeeping a child's art becomes a beautiful token for parents who order these jewelry pieces.
These Jewelry Pieces Were Inspired by Children's Doodles
1. Personalized Jewelry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating personalized jewelry using children's drawings to cater to sentimental parents.
2. Children's Doodles - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Transforming children's doodles into unique and sentimental jewelry pieces.
3. Alternative Memory Keeping - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Offering alternative methods of preserving children's art by turning them into wearable and decorative jewelry pieces.
1. Jewelry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating children's doodles into jewelry designs to offer sentimental and unique pieces.
2. Art and Crafts - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborating with artists to transform children's doodles into personalized art and craft products.
3. Gift and Souvenir - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Providing personalized and meaningful gift options for parents using their children's doodles as the main design element.