The Donna Karan Spring 2012 Campaign is chic, sultry and Cleopatra-inspired.
Victoria's Secret Angel Andriana Lima features as the face of this campaign, as she sits back in sleek wet hair and shimmering eyes. She adopts a Cleopatra-like pose as she perches on the stairs of the set. This advert was inspired by Haitian artist Philippe Dodard, and was hence shot in Jacmel.
Captured by talented photographer Russell James, the shoot delicately captures the graphic prints of the skirts, the one-shoulder dress and the silk green jumpsuit. The shoot is a classic Donna Karan signature with rich colors, a svelte model and wicked style. The Donna Karan Spring 2012 Campaign is an inspiration to all other upcoming fashion brands.
The Donna Karan Spring 2012 Campaign Presents Sizzling Shots
1. Cleopatra-inspired Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate Cleopatra-inspired designs and motifs into their collections.
2. Graphic Prints - Potential for fashion brands to embrace bold and graphic prints in their designs.
3. Influenced by Art - Opportunity for fashion brands to collaborate with artists and draw inspiration from different art forms for their campaigns.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion brands can explore Cleopatra-inspired fashion trends and create unique collections.
2. Photography Industry - Photographers and creative agencies have an opportunity to experiment with graphic prints and Cleopatra-inspired visual aesthetics in their shoots.
3. Art and Fashion Collaborations - Artists and fashion designers can collaborate to create innovative and visually captivating campaigns.