When it comes to fashion during the fall and winter seasons, there's hardly any color and that's what makes the DKNY Pre-Fall 2010 campaign so sensational. This shoot was an astounding success with bright reds, blues and even pastels making an appearance.
The DKNY Pre-Fall 2010 campaign was shot by fashion photographer Terry Tsiolis. There is no doubt that the styling is amazing with slouchy pants, lazy blazers, ruffled skirts and yummy booties. Be sure to check out the gallery for more show-stopping looks.
The DKNY Pre-Fall 2010 Campaign is Unconventionally Colorful
1. Colorful Fall Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a collection of vibrant and unconventional fall fashion pieces to challenge the traditional neutral color palette.
2. Bright Winter Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design winter clothing with bold and vibrant colors to break the monotony of muted winter fashion trends.
3. Creative Styling - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop unique and unconventional styling techniques to create standout and fashion-forward looks for the fall and winter seasons.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce technological advancements, such as interactive fabrics or 3D printing, to revolutionize the fashion industry.
2. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new techniques and technologies in fashion photography to capture and showcase vibrant and unconventional fashion campaigns.
3. Footwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create colorful and unique bootie designs to cater to the growing demand for stylish and eye-catching winter footwear.