The Disney Plus streaming service (stylized as Disney+) has been announced by the company as its latest content initiative that will provide consumers with a way to access their favorite films and fresh content.
Priced at $6.99 per month, the streaming service will launch November 12th and will include legacy content from the brand's existing roster of brands, such as Pixar, National Geographic, Marvel, Star Wars and much more. Subscribers will also be privy to exclusive content that isn't available anywhere else to make it a frontrunner for families who are seeking a more appropriate option for everyone to watch.
The Disney Plus streaming service will support 4K HDR playback and be accessible across a wide swath of devices to maximize how users can watch content.
The Disney Plus Streaming Service will Cost Just $6.99 Per Month
1. Family-focused Streaming - The success of Disney+ highlights the demand for family-friendly content and represents an opportunity for other streaming services to cater to this market.
2. Exclusive Content - Disney+ offers exclusive content not available on any other streaming service, setting a new standard for the amount of original programming that can attract subscribers.
3. Affordable Streaming - Disney+ offers a low-priced subscription that appeals to cost-conscious consumers and signals a trend towards affordable streaming services.
1. Streaming Services - New streaming services can aim for younger audiences by targeting safe and entertaining content for families.
2. Entertainment Industry - The entertainment industry is being pushed to create original and unique content that will stand out from the competition.
3. Consumer Electronics - As streaming services expand, the devices used for streaming will similarly undergo upgrades and innovations aimed to provide the best possible viewing experience.