Riley Montana, Leila Nda and Cheyenne Carty pull off an array of disco fashion staples in 'The Last Chic', a 70s-inspired editorial that is captured for the pages of Vogue Italia. Gracing the publication's March 2015 issue, this photo series is lensed in an urban setting and at night.
The series is captured by photographer Francesco Carrozzini's lens and features a wardrobe of disco fashion staples that range from flared mini skirt frocks to rompers that boast a floral print.
In addition to its vibrant fashions by stylist Enrica Ponzellini, Vogue Italia's 'The Last Chic' image series boasts 70s-themed beauty looks that are courtesy of hair stylist Brent Lawler and makeup artist Kabuki. They include curled hair and makeup applications that put focus on bright lipstick hues.
Vogue Italia's The Last Chic Story is an Homage to the 70s
1. Disco Fashion Resurgence - The 70s-inspired fashion trend is making a comeback, offering opportunities for brands to create modern disco-inspired clothing lines.
2. Urban Nighttime Photoshoots - The trend of capturing fashion editorials in urban settings at night offers innovative opportunities for photographers and stylists to create visually striking images.
3. 70s Beauty Revival - The revival of 70s beauty looks, such as curled hair and bold makeup, presents opportunities for makeup artists and hairstylists to create modern interpretations of this iconic era.
1. Fashion - The disco fashion resurgence creates opportunities for clothing brands to design retro-inspired collections that cater to modern fashion tastes.
2. Photography - The trend of urban nighttime photoshoots offers opportunities for photographers to experiment with lighting techniques and create unique visual narratives.
3. Beauty - The revival of 70s beauty looks opens up opportunities for makeup brands to create new product lines that cater to the demand for nostalgic beauty trends.