Dip-dye fashion is making a return and contemporary label Filling Pieces is one of the first one to recognize that with its ultra-cozy Fall/Winter 2019 collection. Entitled 'New World,' the offerings extend to hoodies, long-sleeves, and sweat pants. The colorways are somewhat ethereal, signaling a relaxed quality for the seasonal garments.
For the dip-dye fashion collection, Filling Pieces teamed up with @mattttttttter — this is " a research and development center that investigates alternative ways of using materials." With the help of the studio, the contemporary streetwear brand is able to produce one-of-a-kind pieces that are informed by specialists and scientists. With a total of 50 custom-dyed options, Filling Pieces also makes the Lay Up Icey Dip Dye sneakers available to buyers.
Filling Pieces' Fall/Winter 2019 Capsule Has Some Ethereal Qualities
1. Dip-dye Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate unique and customized dye techniques into their collections.
2. Ethical Collaboration - Potential for brands to partner with research and development centers to create sustainable and innovative fashion pieces.
3. Customized Sneakers - Rise in demand for personalized footwear options, allowing brands to offer unique and exclusive designs to consumers.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can embrace dip-dye techniques and collaborate with R&D centers to create ethereal and cozy collections.
2. Streetwear - Streetwear brands can explore dip-dye fashion trends and produce one-of-a-kind pieces in collaboration with specialists and scientists.
3. Footwear - Footwear brands have the opportunity to offer customized, dip-dye sneakers to cater to the growing demand for personalized and exclusive footwear options.