'Yardsale,' the South-East London-based skatewear and skateboarding brand, released the 'Dingus Star Shorts' in two colorways. The shorts are available in Black and Denim colorways, each with the same pattern appearing on the shorts. The pattern is a laser-etched artwork designed by Keanu Robson that resembles a five-pointed snowflake with intricate line art. This artwork appears on the shorts three times on the front of each leg, as well as on the back of the shorts.
The Dingus Star Shorts come in a number of regular fit sizes for skateboarding comfort. The shorts have four pockets, including one coin or pocketwatch pocket, and are made out of 100% real cotton, meaning they are high quality and comfortable. The shorts are both available from Flatspot at an MSRP of $132 USD.
Image Credit: Flatspot
Yardsale Launched the 'Dingus Star Shorts' in Two Colorways on Flatspot
1. Skatewear Fashion - Skatewear brands like Yardsale are incorporating fashion designs into their clothing to create unique items for skateboarding enthusiasts and trendsetters alike.
2. Laser-etched Artwork in Fashion - Fashion brands like Yardsale are incorporating laser-etched artwork into their designs, providing a unique and detailed look to their products.
3. Designer Collaborations in Skatewear - Skatewear brands are collaborating with artists and designers, like Keanu Robson, to create one-of-a-kind, limited edition products for consumers.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can incorporate laser-etched designs into their products to create unique looks for their customers.
2. Skatewear - Skatewear brands can collaborate with designers to create limited edition products for their consumers, attracting trendsetters and skateboarding enthusiasts alike.
3. Art and Design - Artists and designers can collaborate with fashion brands to incorporate their artwork into the development of unique products for a new market of customers.