Dimitri Karakostas is a photographer from Toronto, Canada that Vice magazine called a "totally real-life Bart" (referring to the Bart Simpson).
His photographs capture what seems like an enviable free-spirited life -- with his skateboard in hand. One of the cutest (and maybe unexpected) photographs is that which portrays Dimitri Karakostas and his mom on July 4th after they both got tattoos. Now that's a mother/son relationship.
Implications - The other images feature rebellious youth smoking, skateboarding and rocking out to good old punk music. There is even an image with someone on a skateboard posing with a giant Bart Simpson mask on their face. The photos by Dimitri Karakostas are fun, raw and real.
Dimitri Karakostas is "The Real Bart Simpson"
1. Grainy Youth Photography - Opportunity to create a retro-style photography service that appeals to the younger generation.
2. Skateboarding Lifestyle - Innovative opportunities such as experiential marketing and branded content creation for brands that want to target the youth culture.
3. DIY Portrait Photography - Opportunities to provide unique and alternative photography services for young professionals and creatives who want to express individuality.
1. Photography - Disruptive opportunities to create new photography services or rebrand existing ones to cater to the youth market.
2. Fashion - Potential to capitalize on the skateboarding and punk subcultures by creating clothing lines that use the elements of these alternative lifestyles.
3. Music - Opportunities to create a music festival or tour that caters to punk rock and alternative music fans.