Shinola has improved its iconic Runwell model with its new Detrola watch. The Detrola watch is available in seven different color options, which range in styles from bright to minimalist design. The new line features stainless steel cases, that are constructed from TR90. The company indicates that TR90 is a light durable and resistant material.
The watches are powered by an Argonite 705 movement system, which is created in Detroit, however many parts of the watch were made in Switzerland. The watches strap is made of light silicone, with an easy release system. This allows the owner to easily swap the strap if they desire.
Shinola's newest Detrola watch is currently available from the company's website as well as at certain retail locations. The watch is available for a $395 price point.
Image Credit: Shinola
Shinola Has Released Its New Detrola Watch in Seven Different Colors
1. Customizable Watch Design - Offering a range of color options allows customers to personalize their timepiece, tapping into the growing demand for customizable products.
2. Hybrid Manufacturing Processes - Combining Detroit-made movement systems with Swiss-made watch parts demonstrates the potential for leveraging hybrid manufacturing techniques to create high-quality products with varied cost benefits.
3. Interchangeable Watch Straps - Introducing an easy release system for the watch strap opens up opportunities for consumers to mix and match different styles, enhancing customer engagement and accessory versatility.
1. Watch Manufacturing - Innovations in watch design and customizable options provide opportunities for watch manufacturers to tap into consumer preferences and differentiate their offerings.
2. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can capitalize on the trend of customizable products by offering curated collections of customizable accessories like watches, catering to the growing demand for personalization.
3. Manufacturing Technology - Developing hybrid manufacturing processes that combine local craftsmanship with global manufacturing efficiency can help drive the advancement of the watch industry, fostering collaboration and innovation.