If finding pathways through a labyrinth of dead ends and decision-forcing forks is your idea of a good time, then this detailed maze is perfect for you.
The maze is the result of seven years of drawing from the father of Japanese Twitter user Kya74. A closer look at the detailed maze reveals an stunningly intertwined and claustrophobic design that certainly looks possible to solve if one had an unlimited supply of pencils, erasers, and patience. The entire maze was produced on a large sheet of paper measuring 33 X 23 inches. Since her release of the images, Kya74 has printed 50 copies to give away to requests over the Internet, which are already spoken for. No word if anyone has solved it yet.
Japanese Father Spends Seven Years Designing Hyper-Detailed Maze
1. Hyper-detailed Art - Opportunities to create hyper-detailed designs and products for consumer appeal.
2. Time-intensive Creations - Opportunities to tap into the niche market of consumers who appreciate and will pay for time-intensive creations.
3. Interactive and Challenging Activities - Opportunities to develop interactive and challenging activities for the growing audience of hobbyists and enthusiasts.
1. Art and Design - The art and design industry can explore new opportunities for intricate and time-intensive designs.
2. Toy and Game - The toy and game industry can explore new opportunities for interactive and challenging puzzles and games.
3. Tourism and Hospitality - The tourism and hospitality industry can incorporate interactive, challenging activities to attract and retain customers.