The Desigual SS 2012 lookbook takes you on a luxe beach vacation with model Arlenis Sosa. The editorial pays as much attention to the exotic environment as it does to the apparel, allowing it a greater authenticity and warmth. The clothing features, however, are seriously eye-catching. The spring line favors contemporary styles of denim, in both a drop crotch style and cuffed Bermuda shorts. Also memorable is the slew of bright patterns. Frocks, tees and bathing suits are cut into gorgeous floral fabrics.
The Desigual slogan is, as read on the company site, "We dress people, not bodies." Since 1984, the company has been exuding positivity and a certain youthful liveliness. Founder Thomas Meyer focuses on uniting people through sunny, wearable fashions. The company's dedication to good vibes reaches all the way down to the detailing of seaming.
The Desigual SS 2012 lookbook is a trip to a chic and carefree lifestyle.
The Desigual SS 2012 Editorial is Sweetly Exotic
1. Bright and Floral Patterns - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity to create sustainable clothing with bright and floral patterns in the fashion industry.
2. Contemporary Denim Styles - Creating denim clothing using innovative technological methods to add more comfort may lead to a disruptive innovation opportunity in the fashion industry.
3. Beach Vacation-focused Lookbooks - Creating sustainable and eco-friendly beach vacation-focused lookbooks may lead to a disruptive innovation opportunity in the tourism industry.
1. Fashion - Desigual's bright and floral patterns and contemporary denim styles present disruptive innovation opportunities in the fashion industry.
2. Tourism - Promoting sustainable and eco-friendly beach vacations with stylish affordable clothing and accessories can lead to disruptive innovation opportunities in the tourism sector.
3. Apparel Retail - The utilization of clothing detailing to enhance and showcase the timeless beauty of a region or culture may lead to disruptive innovation opportunities in the apparel retail industry.