Considering we’ve seen fish scale bikinis already, denim swimwear really doesn’t seem outrageous to us. It is, however, a refreshing take on the regular polyester, nylon and spandex bathing suits we’re used to seeing.
Anyone who’s ever been in water in jeans (I landed in a pool at my high school grad after party), will know how heavy denim becomes in water, but apparently, the reduction in quantity of denim will nix this effect, leaving you looking splashing, er, smashing in blue.
The gallery shows fashions collected by Trend de la Creme by Rock & Republic, True Religion, Diesel, Chanel, Ashley Paige, Victoria’s Secret Denim, Totem, Delias, and for the men, Trigger Denim Swimsuit by Rufskin.
Micro Denim Bikinis and Briefs for Fashionable Bathing Beauties
1. Denim Swimwear - The trend for denim swimwear offers opportunities for companies to disrupt the traditional swimwear market with new fabric options.
2. Micro Denim Bikinis - The trend for micro denim bikinis presents opportunities to companies to create new designs that cater to a growing demand for unique swimwear.
3. Sustainable Denim - The trend for sustainable denim swimwear offers opportunities for innovate companies to disrupt the swimwear market with eco-friendly options.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can take advantage of the trend for denim swimwear to create new fashion designs and styles.
2. Swimwear Industry - The Swimwear industry can expand its offerings by incorporating denim swimwear into their product lines to cater to new customer segments.
3. Sustainable Fashion Industry - Sustainable fashion industry can use the trend for sustainable denim swimwear to create innovative products that meet the growing demand for eco-friendly fashion.