Just when you thought that you could only wear that 80’s style denim shirt, vest or jacket hidden in the depths of your closet either ironically or as a costume to a “What Not to Wear” party, they have become--dare I say--fashionable.
Denim is popping up all over the place. Hip fashionistas and designers alike have been embracing all that is 80s, and the denim comeback is an extension of this blossoming fashion phenomenon.
Check out the gallery above to help you feel the denim love.
Denim Shirts, Vests & Jackets Blossom in Spring 2009
1. Denim Reimagined - Opportunity for designers to reimagine denim and create new, innovative styles.
2. Sustainable Denim - Opportunity for the fashion industry to create eco-friendly denim products using sustainable materials and production methods.
3. Denim Customization - Opportunity for businesses to offer personalized denim items through customization services.
1. Fashion - Fashion designers and brands can capitalize on the resurgence of denim and create new collections that cater to current trends.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Opportunity for textile manufacturers to innovate by developing new denim fabrics and production methods.
3. E-commerce - Opportunity for e-commerce platforms to offer unique and customizable denim products to consumers through online customization services.