If you like denim alot and would like to have it on more than just your jeans and jacket, we have a great collection for you.
Japanese denim brand Evisu has released a Zippo, Teddy Bears, backbags and a Helmet. All covered in denim with intricate details and subtle jeans references suchs as a little pocket on the zippo and jean-style buttons as eyes and nose for the teddies.
Evisu collaborated with Acejet on the helmet and with Zippo on the lighter.
I like the style, but I would recommend not wearing an all-denim outfit, it's a bit tacky.
Denim Collection by Evisu
1. Denim Lifestyle - Brands can leverage the denim trend by offering customized denim products that cater to the everyday lifestyle of consumers such as denim accessories like bags, phone cases etc.
2. Collaborative Denim - Collaborations between denim brands and other established brands can create unique products that increase brand awareness and drive sales.
3. Denim Sustainability - The growing trend towards sustainable fashion and products can be applied to denim production by using eco-friendly materials, ethical labor practices and reducing waste in the manufacturing process.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can capitalize on the denim trend by creating innovative and creative denim products in collaboration with other brands.
2. Accessories Industry - The accessories industry can benefit from the denim trend by creating unique denim products like bags, wallets, and mobile phone cases.
3. Sustainability Industry - Denim brands can collaborate with sustainable fashion and eco-friendly brands to create sustainable denim products that cater to the growing trend towards sustainability.