'Bumble' is now offering a new program that will reward male users who demonstrate good behavior and proper dating etiquette. The self-proclaimed feminist dating app wants to help women find their perfect match by bringing the good guys to the forefront.
The new 'VIBee' reward system uses a series of advanced algorithms and behavior metrics to determine who is worthy of the app's top honor. These metrics include traits such as good behavior, proactive behavior and healthy engagement with other users. Company founder Whitney Wolfe explains that the goal of the VIBee system is to create "good, strong online accountability and positive social interaction."
The new system ensures that users who demonstrate good behavior won't get lost in the sea of other online daters.
This App Honors Male Users Who Demonstrate Good Behavior
1. Behavior-rewarding Apps - Apps are using reward systems to encourage positive behavior and interactions among users.
2. Metrics-based Algorithm - Advanced algorithms and behavior metrics are being used to determine user rankings and rewards.
3. Feminist Technology - Apps are incorporating feminist values and goals into their design and features.
1. Online Dating - Online dating platforms are investing in innovative features that prioritize user behavior.
2. Social Media - Social media platforms are exploring ways to encourage positive interactions and combat harassment and abuse.
3. Tech & Gender - The technology industry is acknowledging and addressing gender inequalities through innovation and design.