This savory crunchy Ramen snack mix is a great way to repurpose a package of dehydrated instant noodle soup into a fun and portable snack. The recipe is based off of a classic Chex Mix trail mix snack.
To make this noodle trail mix snack, begin by tossing out the Ramen seasoning pack that is full of excess sodium and MSG flavoring. Keep the noodles and break them up into bite-sized squares. Then add spicy wasabi peas, Cornflakes cereal, candied bacon or any other flavors you want to taste in your trail mix. Create your very own homemade seasoning by mixing together curry powder, cayenne pepper and salt. You can easily customize this recipe to suit your tastes and make it more or less spicy depending on your flavor preferences.
This Crunchy Ramen Snack Mix is Made from Dehydrated Instant Noodles
1. Portable Snack Mixes - Dehydrated instant noodle-based snack mixes made from customizable ingredients like wasabi peas offer an opportunity for easy and delicious portable snacking.
2. Homemade Seasonings - Customizable homemade seasonings for snack mixes, such as the curry, cayenne, and salt mix in this recipe, can offer unique flavor profiles for consumers.
3. Repurposed Ingredients - Repurposing dehydrated noodle soup into snack mixes presents potential for sustainable and innovative food practices.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can incorporate customizable and sustainable snack mix options into their product offerings.
2. Culinary Arts - Chefs and culinary professionals can experiment with repurposed ingredients and homemade seasonings to offer unique snacks and flavor profiles.
3. Eco-friendly Packaging - Offering eco-friendly and convenient packaging options for portable snack mixes can attract environmentally-conscious consumers.