The Dansk 'Circus Humanus' editorial is incredibly disturbing, in an avant-garde manner. The eerie captures set a creepy tone through the use of a bare, asylum-like room, disproportionate couture pieces, disfiguring accessories and, of course, a fat naked man in the corner. Toying with a scary element for the month that plays host to Halloween, the photoshoot will set anyone's teeth on edge.
Captured by photographer Aitken Jolly, the Dansk 'Circus Humanus' editorial is set to appear in the Fall 2012 issue of the magazine. It stars model Maria Bradley. The American beauty was styled by Anders Sølvsten Thomsen. Thomsen juxtaposed feminine frocks with edgy accessories that turned them into something a lumbering zombie would wear. The looks were perfected with long black locks and bruised eyes.
The Dansk 'Circus Humanus' Photoshoot Stars an Eerie Maria Bradley
1. Avant-garde Fashion - Explore avant-garde fashion trends that push boundaries and challenge traditional norms.
2. Disruptive Photography - Discover disruptive photography techniques that create eerie and unsettling visuals.
3. Halloween-inspired Editorials - Embrace the creepy and spooky trend of Halloween-inspired editorials for unique and attention-grabbing content.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on avant-garde designs and unconventional style elements to cater to a niche audience.
2. Photography - Photography professionals can explore disruptive techniques to create unique and attention-grabbing visuals that evoke emotions.
3. Media and Publishing - Media and publishing industries can leverage Halloween-inspired editorials to attract audience engagement and create memorable content.