Newtide Magazine‘s 'Rebel my #@*' editorial is captured by photographer Danny Lim. The playful image series stars Alena Vovk of Base Model Management and is outfitted by wardrobe stylist Yee Teng.
Hair styling for this editorial is courtesy of Dylan Boon who creates urban looks for his muse. Creating unconventional cornrows, the hairstylist infuses Alena's braids with colored strings and plastic pieces. The editorial's makeup is equally as bold and is the work of Mae Liew. Mae experiments with fresh-faced cosmetics and textural brows that are accented with star-shaped stickers.
Highlighting a myriad of sporty and youthful fashions, Danny Lim's Newtide Magazine feature is fearlessly styled. The shoot is fresh, fun and carefree, inspiring one to think outside of the box when picking their next bold outfit choice.
Danny Lim Captures Newtide Magazine's Quirky Photoshoot
1. Youthful Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop sustainable and ethically produced sporty and youthful fashion lines to cater to eco-conscious consumers.
2. Unconventional Hairstyling - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create innovative hair products or accessories that allow for customizable and creative hairstyling, such as colored strings and plastic pieces for braiding.
3. Bold Makeup Trends - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop futuristic, experimental makeup products that encourage self-expression, like star-shaped stickers for accenting brows.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Implement sustainable practices and materials in the fashion industry, focusing on sporty and youthful clothing lines.
2. Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new cosmetic formulations and packaging designs that embrace experimental makeup trends, targeting young and fashion-forward consumers.
3. Haircare - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative hair care products and accessories that allow for unconventional hairstyling techniques, appealing to individuals seeking unique looks.