This six daisy halter design from edgy label UNIF is a contemporary translation of 70s flower child looks. The hippie chic top channels the era's carefree vintage aesthetic and also looks to the 90s for its style inspiration.
This nostalgic statement piece can be paired with high-waisted shorts for a casual day look or a maxi skirt for a look that is more evening-appropriate.
UNIF's six daisy halter is sure to turn heads whether worn to an urban night club or to a bohemian music festival. The crocheted crop top is displayed in a multicolored gradient tone and features three daisy flowers that adorn its knitted front.
The halter is adorned with a string tie closure on its back and is made from 100% acrylic materials.
UNIF's Six Daisy Halter Features a Contemporary Crochet Design
1. Retro-futuristic Clothing - There is an opportunity to combine vintage aesthetics with modern styles to create a new wave of fashion that appeals to nostalgia-seekers and forward-thinkers alike.
2. Sustainable Festival Fashion - Making festival fashion sustainable with materials that reduce environmental impact can attract eco-conscious consumers to the market.
3. Customizable Festival Clothing - There is a potential for festival clothing brands to provide customizable options, allowing consumers to design their own unique outfits for events.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry has the opportunity to embrace this growing trend and cater to the market of nostalgic, festival-going consumers.
2. Music Festivals - Music festival organizers can incorporate fashion as part of the overall event experience, attracting attendees who are interested in the fashion trends associated with the festival scene.
3. Crochet/knitting Materials - Suppliers of crochet and knitting materials can capitalize on the growing trend by manufacturing high-quality, multicolored, and gradient yarns that match festival fashion styles.