The DAINKE Spring/Summer 2015 lookbook stars inked model James Edward Quaintance who poses alongside Leila Contois. The model duo is captured by photographers Aline and jacqueline Tappia while posing in the label's latest collection.
The clothing line is inspired by "Dynamism, a characteristic of every moving body." Presenting its fans with a range of youthful and rebellious styles, DAINKE highlights a wardrobe of printed statement tees, edgy leather jackets and paneled suit separates that are designed with the urban hipster in mind.
Tattooed model James shows off his intricate body ink and pulls off a slicked back coif that adds to his rebellious style. The model is effortlessly cool while pulling off the label's black, white and crimson-hued range.
DAINKE's Latest Lookbook Features Youthfully Styled Staples
1. Youthful Rebel Fashion - Opportunity for clothing brands to design unique, youthfully inspired collections with edgy and rebellious appeal.
2. Inked Models - Opportunity for modeling agencies and brands to showcase tattoos and body art as a trend in fashion and advertising.
3. Modern Suiting - Opportunity for fashion brands to modernize suit separates by incorporating unique designs, such as paneled detailing.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for clothing and accessory brands to cater to a niche market by designing rebellious styles inspired by youthful street fashion.
2. Modeling - Opportunity for modeling agencies to showcase models with tattoos and body art for editorial, commercial, and advertising campaigns.
3. Retail - Opportunity for retailers to highlight and market rebellious and edgy fashion styles to appeal to a younger audience.