I've seen a lot of computer mice that are rugged and perfect for gamers, but none of them are quite as hardcore as the Cyborg R.A.T. 7 Mouse.
I honestly thought that the Cyborg R.A.T. 7 Mouse was a concept at first, but I assure you that this is very real. The design is an interesting one as it ditches a clean design for something more rugged and exposed. This bad boy is ergonomically designed for comfort with three pinkie rests and palm rests. Too heavy or light? No problem, you can add or subtract 6 grams of weight instantly so that you have the best feel for the mouse. Other details include 6400 DPI, five programmable buttons, precision aim mode and much more. So if you're looking for a computer mouse that's serious, look no further than the Cyborg R.A.T. 7.
The Cyborg R.A.T. 7 Mouse for Gamers is Serious About Winning
1. Rugged Gaming Mice - The concept of rugged and exposed design for gaming mice could be a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies looking to capture the hardcore gaming market.
2. Weight Customizable Gaming Mice - Creating weight customizable mice with options to add or subtract weight instantly could be a new feature to attract professional gamers and enthusiasts alike.
3. Precision Gaming Mice - Advanced precision aim mode and customizable DPI options can be marketed as essential features in competitive gaming mice.
1. Gaming Peripherals - Rugged and customizable gaming peripherals such as mice, keyboards, and headsets can give manufacturers an edge in the gaming industry.
2. E-sports - Manufacturers can target e-sports teams and leagues with precision gaming mice to enhance players' performance and provide edge against the competition.
3. Gaming Accessories - Gaming accessories companies can capitalize on the trend for weight, precision, and ergonomics customization to create unique value propositions for gamers.