The latest in beauty tips is wearing faux eyelashes--not only wearing them, but wearing personalized eyelashes.
From celebrities to high street fashion, ladies are slapping the fake lashes on and cutting them down artistically to create their own unique style.
Lots of online guides to customize your faux lashes are knocking about the blogosphere, and I love this image of Australian model Gemma Ward trimming her fake eyelashes. Well done for showing us the way!
Additional Image Credits:
Veronica Vanity Case | Ayushveda
Artistic Lash-Cutting for Beautiful Eyes
1. Personalized Faux Eyelashes - Consumers are interested in unique and personalized fake eyelashes that express their individual style.
2. DIY Beauty - More people are looking for online guides to learn how to customize their faux eyelashes, indicating a trend towards self-expression and DIY beauty.
3. Artistic Lash-cutting - The trend towards cutting faux lashes artistically lends itself to creative and artistic expression in the beauty industry.
1. Beauty - Beauty companies can capitalize on the personalized faux eyelash trend and offer customizable and unique fake lash options.
2. Fashion - Fashion companies can partner with beauty companies to create coordinated looks that incorporate unique faux eyelash styles and designs.
3. E-commerce - Online retailers can offer DIY guides and personalized faux eyelash kits to tap into the trend of consumers wanting to create their own beauty looks at home.