Santo Coffee Cubes will soon be launching its cubes of coffee on a Kickstarter campaign, introducing a product that appeals to busy individuals, as well as those who want to support coffee growers and their families.
The Coffee Cubes are made with 100% Columbian coffee, without chemicals and preservatives and only raw, unrefined cane sugar as a sweetener. Unlike hot coffee, the mess-free coffee product is easily transported in a solid format and only requires about 30 seconds to prepare.
As part of its crowdfunding campaign, the brand hopes to get funding for its first stock and develop new health and wellness-centric flavors like Ginseng Coffee Cubes and Ginger Coffee Cubes, alongside other inventive formats like Green Tea Cubes, Non-Sweetened Coffee Cubes and Espresso Coffee Cubes.
Santo's Cubes of Coffee are Made with Columbian Coffee and Cane Sugar
1. Mess-free Coffee Products - There is an opportunity to disrupt the coffee industry by creating more mess-free, portable, and convenient coffee products like Santo Coffee Cubes.
2. Health and Wellness-centric Flavors - There is an opportunity to innovate in the coffee industry by introducing more health and wellness-centric flavors like Ginseng Coffee Cubes and Ginger Coffee Cubes, as seen in Santo's Cubes of Coffee.
3. Inventive Coffee Formats - There is an opportunity to create new and exciting coffee formats like Green Tea Cubes, Non-Sweetened Coffee Cubes, and Espresso Coffee Cubes that cater to different taste preferences.
1. Coffee Industry - The coffee industry can benefit from introducing more mess-free and innovative coffee products with new flavors and formats.
2. Food and Beverage Industry - The food and beverage industry can explore new avenues in the coffee space by developing innovative coffee products like mess-free coffee cubes with new flavors and formats.
3. Crowdfunding Industry - The crowdfunding industry can support innovative coffee products like Santo's Cubes of Coffee by providing the funding necessary for the development and launch of new flavors and formats.