Luxury fashion house Louis Vuitton introduces a look at the Cruise 2023 collection that is designed with a strong inspiration from a post-apocalyptic world. The capsule stems from a strong nod to science-fiction at its very core through evocative sets such as the draped linen details, the plated vests, the harem pants, the cropped knitwear, and the boots with sequin accents.
It boasts a muted tonal palette with hints of sandy brown, peach, black, cinnamon, grey, taupe, and more. The entire range features over 50 designs that have details such as treated liquid leather, fringe, and tasseled metallic accents. The show also showcases a collaboration alongside Japanese artist Yayoi Kasama as seen in the dotted patterns as a quick look.
Image Credit: Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton Presents the Cruise 2023 Collection on the Runway
1. Post-apocalyptic Fashion - Fashion brands can explore post-apocalyptic fashion that uses a muted tonal palette and evocative designs for their collections.
2. Science Fiction-inspired Fashion - Fashion brands can experiment with science-fiction inspired fashion, which features metallic accents, draped linen details, and unique silhouettes.
3. Collaborations with Artists - Fashion brands can collaborate with artists to create unique designs and add an artistic touch to their collections, such as Louis Vuitton's collaboration with Yayoi Kasama for the Cruise 2023 collection.
1. Luxury Fashion - Luxury fashion brands can explore post-apocalyptic and science-fiction inspired designs to create unique collections that appeal to a wide range of consumers.
2. Art - Artists can collaborate with fashion brands and companies to create unique designs and add an artistic touch to fashion collections.
3. Entertainment - Entertainment companies can explore post-apocalyptic and science-fiction inspired fashion for their movies, TV shows, and video games, creating immersive experiences for viewers and gamers.