The Crocs All-Terrain Clogs are an off-road-ready footwear style for outdoor adventurers looking to maintain comfort and agility when getting out onto their favorite trails this season.
The clogs are crafted with the brand's Crosslite foam that gives them just the right level of support and durability to deliver all-day comfort no matter where the wearer goes. The lugged outsole will work to enhance grip on an array of different terrain, while the heel strap will keep the clogs in place at all times.
The Crocs All-Terrain Clogs are also capable of offering antimicrobial capabilities thanks to the aforementioned foam material to ensure they will stay fresh and clean between wears. The clogs maintain a unisex sizing that can be easily worn by consumers of all shapes and sizes.
Image Credit: Huckberry
The Crocs All-Terrain Clogs are Made with Croslite Foam
1. All-terrain Footwear - Developing lightweight and durable footwear options that can go from city streets to rugged trails could disrupt both the fashion and outdoor industries.
2. Antimicrobial Materials - Utilizing materials with built-in antimicrobial properties could transform not just the footwear industry, but also industries like healthcare and hospitality.
3. Unisex Sizing - Incorporating unisex sizing in fashion and footwear can be a potential disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to be more inclusive and reach a wider audience.
1. Outdoor Gear - Developing more versatile and comfortable hiking and camping footwear can disrupt the outdoor gear industry and attract a wider range of customers.
2. Footwear - The use of antimicrobial properties and unisex sizing can revolutionize the footwear industry and cater to the changing consumer needs of hygiene and inclusivity.
3. Fashion - Creating fashion-forward and practical all-terrain footwear can be a disruptive innovation opportunity that bridges the gap between style and function in the fashion industry.