These Crispy Minis rice chips are a healthy, multigrain snack option available in three tasty flavors -- savory Balsamic & Bruschetta or Italian Herb & Olive Oil along with a sweet Orchard Apple & Cinnamon option.
Coming in at just 90 calories per 20 gram serving, the Crispy Minis rice chips range is sourced from real fruit and vegetables, and is gluten-free, making it a diet-friendly choice for those with a wheat intolerance. Additionally, each bag is made with popped corn and whole grain brown rice ingredients and boasts no added flavors or colors.
Quaker's Crispy Minis are a favorite among consumers seeking snacks that are low in calories without sacrificing great taste, and its newest products are no exception -- whether satisfying one's sweet tooth or substituting traditional salty snacks.
Crispy Minis Rice Chips Are Sourced From Fruits and Veggies
1. Sustainable Snacks - The rise of sustainable eating habits in consumers has created a market for snacks made with real fruit and vegetables sources.
2. Healthy Indulgence - Snack companies can cater to health-conscious consumers who still want tasty snacks with low calorie options like Crispy Minis rice chips.
3. Gluten-free Products - The demand for gluten-free snacks has allowed companies like Crispy Minis to expand their market for individuals with wheat intolerances.
1. Snack Food - Snack companies can take advantage of the growing trend for healthy, sustainable snacks that cater to health-conscious consumers.
2. Health Food - The health food industry can use Crispy Minis rice chips as a tasty, low calorie option that incorporates real fruits and vegetables for their products.
3. Food Manufacturing - Food companies can create innovative, gluten-free snacks that cater to the growing market of consumers with wheat intolerances.