You have to like hearts to love the Coupe de Coeur collection, although it isn't your usual cutesy heart-themed set of jewelry. Despite the fact that the endearing shapes look to have been molded freehand with the care of their maker, there's something very bold and contemporary about these embellishments.
With all of the pretty polyamide symbols clustered together, the overall look of the necklace is punchy and chic. It's big, its color is vivid and its asymmetrical design has an edginess about it that makes it a better example of fringe fashion.
You can get the Coupe de Coeur collection in either a bright red, an exuberant purple or a sharp white or black. There is also a cuff-style bracelet and a pair of earrings that have been made by Dario Scapitta Design to match.
The Coupe de Coeur Collection is Covered with a Cluster of Hearts
1. Heart-themed Accessories - There is opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating unique heart-themed accessories, blending cute and edgy styles.
2. Clustered Embellishments - Designers can experiment with clustered embellishments to create bold and contemporary looks for jewelry and accessories.
3. Asymmetrical Jewelry Design - Asymmetrical design in jewelry and accessories can add an edgy and chic touch to traditional styles.
1. Fashion Accessories - The fashion accessory industry can take inspiration from the Coupe de Coeur collection to create new and unique products.
2. Jewelry - Jewelry makers can experiment with clustering embellishments and asymmetrical design to create bold and chic pieces.
3. Gifts and Souvenirs - This collection can inspire gift and souvenir makers to create unique heart-themed tourist memorabilia