Not everyone is lucky enough to have a vacation sailing on the sea, but this Cosmopolitan Turkey July 2013 shoot can help you live vicariously through the photos.
Shot by photographer Cihan Alpgiray with model Joanna Halpin as the blonde beauty enjoying a day on the water, the editorial looks like the ideal getaway: a setting sun, the ocean breeze and most importantly, an ample amount of peace and quiet. Joanna wears equally breezy styles like a flowy floor-skimming skirt and oversized long sleeve T - both with a nautical theme - as well as practical footwear like comfy sneakers and Hunter rain boots in case it rains.
Let the Cosmopolitan Turkey July 2013 editorial whisk you away from all the stresses of work and your daily routine.
This Cosmopolitan Turkey July 2013 is Full of Bliss and Calm
1. Seaside Vacations - Disruptive innovation opportunities include the development of unique travel packages and services tailored to creating a peaceful and relaxing seaside experience.
2. Nautical Fashion - Opportunities for disruptive innovation lie in creating sustainable, eco-friendly and fashionable clothing and accessories with a nautical theme.
3. Wellness Retreats - There is a potential for disruptive innovation in designing wellness retreats that combine relaxation, mindfulness, and outdoor activities near the sea.
1. Travel & Tourism - This industry can explore disruptive innovation in offering curated and immersive seaside vacation experiences.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands and designers can tap into disruptive innovation by creating sustainable and stylish nautical-inspired clothing and accessories.
3. Wellness & Health - Disruptive innovation opportunities lie in developing unique wellness retreats and services that focus on promoting relaxation and well-being near the sea.