Always x Nasiba Hafiz have unveiled The Not Hot Collection to "beat the heat in style.". The heat-resistant fashion collection has been launched by Always along with Saudi fashion designer Nasiba Hafiz in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, where summer temperatures often exceed 45°C (113°F). Featuring the same soft, tactile mini perforations as the surface of the Always Cool & Dry pad, the collection is made of Cool & Dry performance fabric.
“I was really inspired by the technology of Always Cool & Dry to create this collection, which is perfect for Saudi women living in one of the hottest parts of the world. The pad only covers part of our bodies, but what about the rest of your skin?” explains Hafiz. “The whole purpose of this collection is to use a fabric that has the same functions of the Cool & Dry pad so that women can feel super comfortable, even at that time of the month when they’re not feeling comfortable. I hope it will start a conversation about looking and feeling good in the heat, especially on our period.”
Always x Nasiba Hafiz’s Not Hot Collection is selling via a pop-up concept store in Jeddah and online.
Always x Nasiba Hafiz Launch the World’s ‘Coolest’ Fashion Line
1. Heat-resistant Apparel - Heat-Resistant Apparel can be developed for other industries that require protection from extreme temperatures, such as firefighters or construction workers.
2. Cool & Dry Performance Fabric - Cool & Dry Performance Fabric can be used for activewear and athletic clothing to keep athletes cool and comfortable during workouts or competitions.
3. Period Comfort Fashion - Period Comfort Fashion can be expanded to include other types of clothing to help women feel more comfortable during menstruation, such as underwear or sleepwear.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can incorporate heat-resistant fabric technologies to create functional and stylish apparel for extreme weather conditions.
2. Athletic Apparel - The athletic apparel industry can incorporate Cool & Dry performance fabric into their products to provide athletes with comfort and support during intense workouts or competitions.
3. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can develop new products and services to help women feel more comfortable during menstruation, such as period-friendly bedding or chairs.