Cone Denim, known for sustainable and innovating clothing, has launched its latest novelty -- the Self-Clean Jean. Cone Denim has partnered with Noble Biomaterials to incorporate its Ionic technology to prevent the growth of bacteria and microbes on the surface of fabric. Moreover, Cone has added a sustainable element to the product by including a protection layer that helps the denim to remain clean and odor-less for more time, making the need for washing less frequent. The denim uses Cone’s Distilled Indigo, which also saves water, energy and chemicals in the process.
Cone Denim is launching the Self-Clean Jean in their Spring/Summer ’21 collection.
Image Credit: ConeDenim
Cone Denim has Launched the Self-Clean Jean
1. Sustainable Healthtech Fashion - The trend of incorporating innovative technologies in fashion to enhance sustainability and health benefits.
2. Antimicrobial Textile Innovation - The trend of developing textiles with antimicrobial properties to combat bacteria and microbes for improved hygiene.
3. Water-efficient Denim Manufacturing - The trend of implementing water-saving techniques in the denim manufacturing process to reduce environmental impact.
1. Fashion and Apparel - The fashion and apparel industry can explore opportunities in sustainable fashion, integrating health-focused technologies, and creating antimicrobial textiles.
2. Healthcare and Wellness - The healthcare and wellness industry can leverage antimicrobial textiles for clothing and medical supplies to promote hygiene and prevent infections.
3. Textile and Manufacturing - The textile and manufacturing industry can adopt water-efficient processes and technologies to produce denim fabric with reduced water consumption and environmental impact.