Conceptual menswear fashions are on the rise this season as more and more designer begin to experiment with unconventional styles that reject tradition. GQ Style China's raver themed editorial is captured by Felix Cooper's lens and features models Carl Axelsson, Valters Medenis and Charlie James who pull off a wardrobe of avant-garde looks.
The models channel exhausted ravers who pass out after a night of serious partying. In addition to highlighter hair styles and glitter cosmetics, the models don a wardrobe of conceptual menswear fashions that is curated by stylist Anders Solvsten Thomsen.
Anders dresses Carl, Valters and Charlie in edgy streetwear finds that include ripped jeans, shimmering blazer jackets and technicolored tees that are graphically printed.
GQ Style China's The Moon Series Features Conceptual Menswear Fashions
1. Conceptual Menswear - The rise of conceptual menswear fashions provides an opportunity for designers to experiment with unconventional styles and reject tradition.
2. Raver-themed Editorials - The trend of raver-themed editorials allows for creative and avant-garde fashion photography that captures the essence of exhausted ravers.
3. Avant-garde Streetwear - The popularity of avant-garde streetwear presents an opportunity for designers to create edgy and unconventional clothing that resonates with a fashion-forward audience.
1. Fashion Design - The fashion design industry can benefit from the rise of conceptual menswear and avant-garde streetwear by creating innovative designs that challenge traditional fashion norms.
2. Fashion Photography - The trend of raver-themed editorials provides a platform for fashion photographers to push creative boundaries and capture unique and captivating images.
3. Streetwear Retail - The popularity of avant-garde streetwear creates an opportunity for streetwear retailers to curate and sell unique and edgy clothing pieces that cater to a fashion-forward customer base.