The Communitea Clothing Etsy shop has an extensive collection of hand-printed graphic t-shirts that you won’t find anywhere else. All of the shirts are made with 100 percent non-toxic, environmentally friendly inks that are each printed by hand by shop owner Justin Arawjo.
Run out of West Philadelphia, Communitea offers a selection of original clothes, posters and accessories. Each of the shirts are original designs done by Justin and seem to have a centered theme around geometric shapes and kaleidoscope effects. My personal favorite would have to be the Cosmic Geometry shirt, because I am a sucker for black, white and red shirts.
Communitea shirts are available in unisex sizes and they even do custom orders if you want to design your own material.
The Communitea Clothing Shirt Designs are Hand-Printed and Unexpected
1. Hand-printed Clothing - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating sustainable yet unique and customizable clothing.
2. Geometric Graphic Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in incorporating complex geometric shapes and patterns in fashion and graphic design.
3. Etsy Shops - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating and marketing products through the growing platform of Etsy.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in sustainable and original clothing designs and production methods.
2. Graphic Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in incorporating complex geometric shapes and patterns in graphic design for branding and marketing purposes.
3. Handmade Goods - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in marketing and selling handmade goods through online platforms like Etsy.