Judging by this year's lineup of fun and sometimes brave comic-loving fans, NYC Comic-Con 2010 is taking cosplay to greater heights.
New York's 2010 comic book convention gave revelers a chance to show the world just how exciting a comic book convention should be, by dressing up (or down) the part.
From body painted tee's to Spiderwoman, click through this gallery of cosplayers for a peek at some of NYC Comic-Con 2010's best dressed.
Implications - Businesses that offer their clients unique and exciting ways to escape the burdens and stresses of their tedious lifestyles will develop a favorable reputation. The more relief a business is able to offer, the more likely consumers will be willing to invest in its products.
NYC Plays Host for Comic-Loving Fans
1. Cosplay Innovation - Opportunities exist for companies to create innovative and high-quality cosplay costumes and accessories that appeal to comic book convention attendees.
2. Comic Book Convention Experiences - There is a growing trend in creating immersive and interactive experiences at comic book conventions, presenting opportunities for event organizers and exhibitors to differentiate themselves through unique attractions.
3. Pop Culture Fashion - Fashion brands can capitalize on the popularity of comic book conventions by incorporating elements of cosplay and geek culture into their designs.
1. Cosplay Costume Design - The demand for well-crafted and authentic cosplay costumes provides a market for talented costume designers and manufacturers.
2. Event Management - Event management companies can expand their services to cater to the unique needs and preferences of comic book convention attendees.
3. Fashion Retail - Retailers can explore partnerships with comic book conventions and leverage the trend of pop culture fashion to attract new customers.