Expect to see a lot of colorful furred fashion this fall. Fur has been back in a big way for awhile now, but now we are starting to see designers and fashionistas playing around with the hues of their fur coats and accessories.
Check out the gallery above for more examples of colorful furred fashion. For this upcoming season, getting warm with fur is anything but boring!
Implications - North American culture idealizes individuality. As such, consumers are constantly looking for items which will make them stand out from their peers rather than blending in. Corporations are satiating this consumer want by using vibrant colors and unique textiles in fashioning their wares.
Get Warm for Fall '09 In Brightly Hued Designer Furs
1. Colorful Furred Fashion - The trend of using vibrant colors and unique textiles in fashioning clothing items is increasing, presenting opportunities for companies to differentiate themselves.
2. Designer Fur Accessories - The rise of colorful furred fashion is resulting in a higher demand for designer fur accessories, opening a new market for companies to explore.
3. Sustainability in Fur Production - As the popularity of fur clothing items increases, there is a growing trend towards sustainable and ethical fur production methods, presenting an opportunity for companies to differentiate themselves in this area.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can take advantage of the colorful furred fashion trend by experimenting with different hues and textures of furs.
2. Luxury Goods Industry - The rise of designer fur accessories presents a new market for luxury goods companies to explore.
3. Fur Trade Industry - As sustainability becomes more important to consumers, the fur trade industry can differentiate itself by adopting ethical and sustainable production methods.