Kattaca and Paco Peregrin are a fashion and photography duo based in Madrid who are well known for their inventive, punchy work and the 'Color Codec' editorial for Youth Vision Magazine is no exception to this.
From plastic-like hair to red dinner coats, pieces in this shoot are more than eccentric; though looks like these are not meant for the street.
As with most pieces they collaborate on, Kattaca did the styling while Peregrin was responsible for the photography and digital art. Hairstyling was the work of the talented people at X-Precision. Of course, this editorial relied just as much on makeup as it did on hair, and for this, credit is due to Yurema Villa.
'Color Codec' is Eccentric and Colorful
1. Inventive Fashion - Fashion professionals can explore new ways to create eccentric and punchy looks for editorial shoots.
2. Colorful Photography - Photographers can experiment with vibrant and playful styling techniques to create visually striking images.
3. Collaborative Creativity - Professionals in the fashion and photography industry can benefit from collaboration and combining different talents to produce unique and memorable work.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can benefit from incorporating eccentric and colorful elements into their designs and collections.
2. Photography - Photography professionals can explore unconventional styling techniques to create vibrant and visually captivating images.
3. Beauty - The beauty industry can leverage the use of makeup and hairstyling to enhance the overall visual impact of their products and services.