Coeur de Lion recently unveiled its highly expressive Joyful Colours collection. The new range of jewelry boasts playful and joie de vivre designs, ideal for any upcoming spring and summer outfits. Coeur de Lion is known for its 1999 Bauhaus-inspired cube necklace, which gained much recognition in the fashion world.
The new collection boasts vibrant colors of yellow, blue, green, and red. Each piece is designed to subtly accent the summer colors. Coeur de Lion's Joyful Colours collection features necklaces, earrings, and bracelettes in all four mentioned colorways. Joyful Colours is a jewelry range inspired by the essence of natural beauty and acts as an ode to architecture due to its gemetrically-shaped beads. Consumers can visit the brand's website to purchase the new items.
Image Credit: Coeur de Lion
Coeur de Lion Dropped its Expressive Joyful Colours Collection
1. Expressive Jewelry Collections - Jewelry brands can introduce expressive and colorful collections that boast playful and joy de vivre designs ideal for any upcoming summer outfits.
2. Natural-inspired Jewelry Collections - Jewelry brands can introduce collections inspired by natural beauty to appeal to consumers and act as an ode to architecture with geometrically-shaped beads.
3. Subtle Accent Jewelry Pieces - Jewelry brands can introduce pieces that subtly accent summer colors and complement outfits for any occasion.
1. Fashion and Accessories - Fashion and accessories industry can take inspiration from this trend and introduce expressive, subtle, and natural-inspired collections to appeal to consumers.
2. Jewelry Making Industry - Jewelry making industry can embrace geometrically-shaped beads and introduce collections inspired by natural beauty to differentiate and innovate their offerings.
3. Online Retail Industry - Online retail industry can leverage such offerings and promote them as essentials for the upcoming summer season on both social media and their websites to boost their sales.