The Codes Combine Fall 2010 Campaign was photographed by KT Auleta. The campaign features a backdrop of urban streets with models Daiane Conterato, Darya Kurovska and Lyle Lodwick, posing perfectly in their surroundings.
The Korean label has created some incredible pieces for fall which include printed jackets, warm vintage-like sweaters and a slouchy short brown coat. The Codes Combine Fall 2010 Campaign perfectly shows fashionistas where to find original and unique pieces for the chilly fall weather.
The Codes Combine Fall 2010 Campaign Helps You Stay Warm
1. Vintage-inspired Winterwear - Opportunity to incorporate vintage styles into modern winter clothing lines.
2. Printed Outerwear - Opportunity to offer unique and bold printed designs on winter coats and jackets.
3. Slouchy Coats - Opportunity to create comfortable yet fashionable slouchy coats for winter.
1. Fashion - Provide inspiration for fashion designers to create winter collections.
2. Retail - Opportunity for retailers to introduce unique winterwear pieces to their inventory.
3. Textile Manufacturing - Opportunity for textile manufacturers to experiment with unique prints and textures on winter fabrics.