It’s time to use that awesome nickname and feel dangerous because with the Cockpit Flight Simulator you’re going to want to feel like Maverick from the movie Top Gun.
The Cockpit Flight Simulator is the closest thing anyone will get to a realistic piloting experience. This kit provides the same flight controls found in an actual aircraft. For example there are thrust levers, controls for pitch and roll and toggles and buttons providing authentic control of navigation and radio options. There's also dual rudder pedals, an adjustable flight seat, a surround sound system with realistic audio and a flight simulator software. For $7000, feel the need for speed and fly into the danger zone.
Head Into the Danger Zone With the Cockpit Flight Simulator
1. Realistic Flight Simulations - Opportunity for companies to develop advanced flight simulation technology that provides an authentic piloting experience.
2. Virtual Reality Flight Simulators - Potential for immersive flight simulators that utilize virtual reality technology to enhance the realism of the experience.
3. Interactive Cockpit Controls - Innovation opportunity for companies to create interactive cockpit controls that closely replicate the controls found in actual aircraft.
1. Aviation - Aviation industry can utilize realistic flight simulators for pilot training and skill enhancement.
2. Gaming and Entertainment - The gaming and entertainment industry can use virtual reality flight simulators to provide a thrilling and immersive experience for gamers.
3. Aerospace Engineering - Aerospace engineering companies can leverage interactive cockpit controls for development and testing of aircraft systems and controls.