The conceptual 'Clock' desk is a futuristic workstation for professionals seeking out a way to maintain enhanced productivity at home or the office, while also harnessing a sustainable energy form. The desk boasts a powered design that will open and close according to the needs of the user, and will help to save space when not in use by maintaining a nesting aesthetic.
The desk is focused on offering ample space for getting work done, but will also function as a recycling spot for food scraps to help power the furniture piece. The unit can also be plugged in to keep it functional if no scraps are recycled for a longer period of time.
The conceptual 'Clock' desk is the design work of the Yeg Design Studio and identifies what can be done to make the modern workstation suited for the future.
The Conceptual 'Clock' Desk Has a Stylish, Eco Design
1. Eco-productivity Workstations - Creating workstations that not only enhance productivity but also harness sustainable energy source through recycling are opportunities for disruption in modern workspaces.
2. Smart Minimalist Furniture - Designing furniture with a nesting aesthetic that can open and close according to the user's needs while also saving space is a disruptive innovation opportunity for the furniture industry.
3. Smart Recycling Technology - Developing technology that can recycle food scraps to help power a furniture piece opens up disruptive innovation opportunities for the recycling industry.
1. Furniture - Incorporating smart technology and sustainable energy sources in furniture design is a disruptive innovation opportunity for the furniture industry.
2. Office Supplies - The integration of eco-friendliness, productivity, and technology in workstations creates opportunities for disruptive innovations in the office supply industry.
3. Recycling - Developing technology that can recycle food scraps to power furniture pieces and other objects creates opportunities for disruption in the recycling industry.