Maison Margiela and Reebok work together and continue to impress fans with a new tonal iteration of the iconic Classic Leather Tabi sneakers and the Club C sneaker. The duo drops a monochromatic red and gray colorway design and the Club C is offered in red.
These new additions still shine a spotlight on the split-toe design for a bold look. Additional details include the contrasting co-branding details at the tongue tag and the insoles. The Club C has been seen in more minimal black and white colorways. The new red option is for those who want to make a loud statement and it has a pre-faded branding detail printed on top with a special trompe l’oeil technique.
Image Credit: Maison Margiela, Reebok
Reebok and Maison Margiela Launch Another Classic Leather Tabi
1. Split-toe Design Sneakers - Opportunity to innovate and create unique designs that incorporate the split-toe feature into trendy sneakers.
2. Monochromatic Colorways - Opportunity to experiment with and release sneakers in striking monochromatic color schemes.
3. Fading Branding Details - Opportunity to implement special and unique trompe l’oeil techniques to add interesting branding details to sneakers.
1. Footwear Industry - Manufacturers and designers in the footwear industry have an opportunity to experiment with and release split-toe sneakers in bold monochromatic color schemes with unique trompe l’oeil techniques.
2. Fashion Industry - Fashion industry professionals have the opportunity to explore new and unique ways to incorporate the split-toe design feature into stylish apparel and accessories.
3. Retail Industry - Retailers have an opportunity to offer consumers a selection of bold and striking monochromatic sneakers with unique branding details for fashion-forward customers.