Civilist and Nike have launched a special edition of the Air Force 1 that features temperature-reactive properties. The duo recently debuted a pair of heat-reactive SB Dunks in 2020 and has now returned with the same magical properties that transform these regular kicks into a colorful show.
The new sneakers boast semi-translucent uppers with a heat map underneath, allowing the sneakers to shift to shades of red, yellow, green, and blue. The heel tabs utilize Nike Air embroidery, while the Civilist logo covers the lateral heel counter. Smiley motifs can be spotted on the black tongue tabs and lace dubraes, and the sneakers rest atop a white midsole and gum rubber outsole.
The new thermal Civilist x Nike Air Force 1 Low collaboration will launch shortly via the sneaker giant’s website.
Image Credit: Civilist, iamricosuav
Civilist and Nike Debut a Thermal Air Force 1 Low Silhouette
1. Temperature-reactive Footwear - Opportunity for footwear companies to create innovative designs using temperature-reactive technology.
2. Collaborative Sneaker Design - Opportunity for fashion and footwear brands to collaborate and create unique products with added value.
3. Color-shifting Materials - Opportunity for material manufacturers to create innovative color-shifting materials for various applications.
1. Footwear Industry - Opportunity for footwear companies to integrate temperature-reactive technology into their product lines to create unique and innovative designs.
2. Fashion Industry - Opportunity for fashion brands to collaborate with footwear brands to create unique and valuable products that stand out in the market.
3. Materials Industry - Opportunity for material manufacturers to explore and develop color-shifting materials for various industries, especially footwear and fashion.