Just in time for autumn and the activities that go with the cooler weather, Hi-Tec has expanded its portfolio with the introduction of the new city-to-trail hiking boots. Hi-Tec began in 1974 as a sneaker company specializing in footwear for squash players but quickly evolved into a globally known hiking footwear brand.
The brand's latest collection blends city-to-trail functionality and modern technologies at a very accessible price below the typical trail-functional footwear brands. Some notable pieces from the collection for men include the Trail Destroyer, the Skamania, and the Blackrock. On the other hand, the women's series features the Altitude VI I WP and the Apex.
The entire HI-Tec collection is now available to purchase online and in stores.
Hi-Tec Recently Launched a New Series of Boots Just in Time for Fall
1. City-to-trail Footwear - The rise of hybrid footwear that combines urban style with outdoor features presents an opportunity for brands to capture a new market.
2. Affordable Trail Functional Footwear - Creating trail functional footwear that is accessible to a wider audience could disrupt the market and attract more consumers.
3. Gender-specific Hiking Collections - Offering gender-specific hiking collections can improve the fit and comfort of the footwear and appeal to a broader range of consumers.
1. Footwear - Footwear companies can explore the trend of city-to-trail hiking boots and offer innovative designs that combine style and functionality for outdoor enthusiasts.
2. Outdoor Recreation - The trend of affordable trail functional footwear presents an opportunity for outdoor recreation companies to expand their product offerings and enter new markets.
3. Gender-specific Retail - Gender-specific hiking collections can disrupt retail industry norms and benefit companies that prioritize inclusivity and tailored customer experiences.