The Converse All Star Chuck '70 Down Jacket is a gorgeous winter sneaker that fuses the legendary Converse sneaker aesthetic with the utility and touch of a luxury down jacket. The sneaker even features the classic diamond-quilted style more closely associated with down jackets than sneakers, and is perfectly suited for frigidly hostile temperatures.
The shoe is stuffed with authentic Gray Duck Down and is padded with an 80-20 ratio of down and feathers -- the same ratio used in high quality down jackets.
The Converse All Star Chuck '70 Down Jacket is a limited edition collection, so act fast if you want to get your feet into this snug and eye-catching offering. The shoe will be available for purchase starting Friday November 28 at select Converse retail stores and Converse's website for a suggested retail price of $100.
The Converse Chuck '70 Down Jacket is Inspired By Down Jackets
1. Winterized Down Sneakers - The trend of fusing the utility of a luxury down jacket with the aesthetic of a sneaker.
2. Luxury Sneaker Fusion - The trend of incorporating high-end materials and features into sneakers.
3. Limited Edition Collections - The trend of producing exclusive and unique sneaker designs in limited quantities.
1. Footwear - The footwear industry has an opportunity to create innovative designs by incorporating down jacket features into sneakers.
2. Apparel - The apparel industry can explore collaborations with footwear brands to develop winterized sneaker collections.
3. Sportswear - The sportswear industry can capitalize on the trend by creating performance sneakers that are designed to withstand cold and harsh climates.