Porsche Design recently created the Chronograph GT3 RS, which is the company's newest watch. The Chronograph GT3 RS features a sleek design that pays homage to the Porsche GT3 RS supercar. The watches are only available to owners of Porsche GT3 RS and will have a price range from $10,000-$13,000. The serial numbers of both the watch and the car will match.
The watch is comprised of black titanium materials, while the hands of the watch are created using carbon-crafted minute and hour hands. The case of the watch is comprised of crystal convex glass. The straps of the new Chronograph GT3 RS are created using black Porsche car leather. Customers can choose between either a Lizard Green strap or a Black Alcantara strap.
Image Credit: Porsche Design
Porsche Design Created the Chronograph GT3 RS Watch to Match the Car
1. Car-matching Watches - Opportunity for other car manufacturers to collaborate with watch brands to create unique time-pieces matching their cars.
2. Luxury Personalization - Designing luxury products to offer personalized experiences, which promote exclusivity and cultivate customer loyalty.
3. Homage to Iconic Products - Companies paying tribute to their iconic products by creating complementary luxury items that appeal to superfans.
1. Automotive - Automobile brands forging collaborations with luxury watch brands to create watches that compliment their cars' design and aesthetic.
2. Luxury Fashion - Luxury fashion companies creating personalized products that tap into their customers' sense of exclusivity and uniqueness.
3. Fine Jewelry - Luxury jewelry and watches companies designing products that pay tribute to iconic products in their brand heritage, such as watches or pieces of jewelry.