Nike introduces a new iteration of the Dunk Low sneaker model with the Chlorophyll colorway to join its roster. The shoes start off with a white leather base foundation and then overlaid with vibrant green suede on top. Additional details include the Cave Stone speckles that are printed along the side Swoosh emblems along with the Nike embroidery that is italicized on the heel tabs.
Branding can also be seen along the tongue tabs where there are more Nike logos, continuing on the insoles. It is then rounded out by a green rubber outsole and white midsoles for a contrasting look overall. The upcoming iteration of the shoe is set to launch officially within the upcoming weeks.
Image Credit: Yankee Kicks
Nike's Dunk Low Sneakers Get a Cholorphyll Colorway
1. Animal Print-logo Sneakers - Incorporate animal prints and logos in sneaker designs to create bold and unique footwear.
2. Vibrant Colorway Sneakers - Create vibrant and eye-catching colorways in sneaker designs to cater to those who prefer bold styles.
3. Green Suede Overlay Sneakers - Experiment with different materials, such as green suede overlays, to add dimension and texture to sneaker designs.
1. Footwear - The footwear industry can take inspiration from Nike's use of animal prints, logos, and vibrant colorways to create unique and trendy sneakers.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can incorporate the trend of animal prints and bold colors from Nike's latest sneaker design into their clothing and accessory designs.
3. Sportswear - Sportswear companies can experiment with different materials and colorways, like Nike's use of green suede overlays and Cave Stone speckles, to create unique and innovative athletic shoes.