The Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony Pre-Spring collection will be the actress’ third collaboration with the brand. The look book, all shot outdoors on an NYC rooftop, features Sevigny as model.
Polka dots, paisley, houndstooth, floral and leopard prints are all on display for the third Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony collection. Boxy swing dresses that flatter many a figure, reversible track jackets and platform sandals and Chelsea boots are also on offer. Click through the gallery to see more of the very wearable and sure to be coveted collection.
Style Icon Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony
1. Prints - The use of polka dots, paisley, houndstooth, floral, and leopard prints in the Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony collection presents an opportunity for innovative print designs.
2. Boxy Swing Dresses - The inclusion of boxy swing dresses in the collection opens up possibilities for disruptive innovation in comfortable and versatile dress designs.
3. Reversible Clothing - The reversible track jackets in the collection indicate a trend towards dual-function clothing items, presenting opportunities for innovative reversible designs.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore innovative print designs and reversible clothing as disruptive innovations for their collections.
2. Footwear - The inclusion of platform sandals and Chelsea boots in the Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony collection presents opportunity for innovative footwear designs.
3. Retail - Retailers can leverage the popularity of the Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony collection to introduce boxy swing dresses and trendy prints into their offerings.