These children's playing cards are designed to teach young generations about iconic art pieces. If you're a fan of art and design history, pass this knowledge on to your little one with the help of a fun coloring activity.
This playing card set boasts graphics of paintings like Girl with a Pearl Earring, Madame X and the Mona Lisa. Each of the children's playing cards is designed to teach kids from ages 3 to 5 about art and features a simplified look that is meant to be colored in.
Each card displays an iconic illustration and coloring instructions that correspond with each piece and their appropriate colors. Whether used by parents or art teachers, these playing cards by designer Elise Butters help kids get recognize colors and famous art subjects.
These Children's Playing Cards Are Made to Be Colored In
1. Art Education Games - Developing interactive games to teach kids about art history and design.
2. Art-inspired Learning Tools - Creating toys and entertainment items that combine learning elements with colorful art visuals.
3. Interactive and Educational Coloring Books - Designing coloring books that combine play and education with knowledge and skill-building opportunities.
1. Educational Toys - Creating educational toys that serve as tools to introduce kids to art history and design.
2. Children's Entertainment - Introducing art education elements into children's entertainment, such as coloring books and card games.
3. Art and Design Education - Developing new tools and methods to enhance art and design education, such as interactive games and platforms.