The Charlie Le Mindu Spring 2011 collection really went for pizzazz in its latest debut. The French high-fashion hairstylist showcased his avant-garde creations in this revealing exhibition.
The Charlie Le Mindu Spring 2011 collection features models wearing bright outfits, intriguing headpieces and showing off their unique hairstyles. Many of the models walked down the runway with no clothing at all.
Implications - Shockvertising is one of the most effective methods businesses can use to capture the attention of potential clients. By providing an unorthodox or unconventional experience through its products, a business will see great returns from customers seeking some excitement in their daily lifestyles. Consumers will also be likely to remember a bold statement as opposed to one that has been repeated and overdone in the past.
The Charlie Le Mindu Spring 2011 Line Dares to Bear Bright Hair
1. Nude Runway Shows - Opportunities for designers to push boundaries and incorporate shock value in their collections.
2. Avant-garde Fashion - A trend in which designers explore unconventional styles and experiment with new materials and techniques.
3. Marketing Through Shock Value - An effective method for businesses to capture the attention of potential clients and leave a lasting impression.
1. Fashion Design - An industry where innovative designers can explore new and unconventional styles without fear of judgement.
2. Advertising - An industry that can benefit from incorporating shock value and unconventional experiences to garner the attention of potential customers.
3. Entertainment - An industry where nudity and unconventional experiences have been used in the past to generate buzz and create memorable moments for audiences.