It may only be early October, but resort-bound fashionistos looking for eye-catching swimwear to wear alongside their coconut oil at the pool deck this vacation season will surely take comfort in the early release of the Charlie By MZ Resort 2014 collection, which has already hit the virtual shelves and is up for presale on the label’s site.
With new updates to signature Charlie styles, fans of the brand can enjoy Charlie’s classic chevron patterns and, one of the brand’s most popular styles, the Grecian Foil design re-imagined in daring, new options.
The collection also features a new black and white cut-and-sew design and one with a racing-stripe detail that are sure to be sellouts. I’ve got my eye on the zebra-printed Lifeguard Brief. With such sultry, sophisticated styles to choose from, and designs that are both inspired and admired by Hollywood celebrities, what piece from the Charlie By MZ Resort 2014 line will wrap its drawstring around you?
The Charlie By MZ Resort 2014 Line is Available for Presale
1. Resort Fashion - Early release of the Charlie By MZ Resort 2014 collection for presale presents opportunities for designers to produce bold and daring resort fashion.
2. Classic Patterns - Fans of the Charlie brand will enjoy the new updates to signature Charlie styles such as the classic chevron pattern, presenting an opportunity for designers to create bold, classic patterned designs in their collections.
3. Cut-and-sew Designs - The new black and white cut-and-sew design and racing-stripe detail present an opportunity for designers to create and experiment bold, eye-catching designs using different materials in their collections.
1. Swimwear Industry - The early release of the Charlie By MZ Resort 2014 collection presents an opportunity for the swimwear industry to create bold patterns and daring designs for the resort fashion market.
2. Fashion Industry - The classic patterns and new cut-and-sew designs in the Charlie By MZ Resort 2014 collection present an opportunity for the fashion industry to experiment and create new bold designs using different materials.
3. Online Retail Industry - The virtual shopping experience provided by the Charlie By MZ Resort 2014 collection allows for an opportunity for online retailers to expand their reach with early releases and presales.