Last year, Jimmy Kimmel teamed with a group of A-list celebrities for the hilarious viral video “I’m F*cking Ben Affleck” which he made in response to his then girlfriend Sarah Silverman’s own satirical video jab at him.
Last night, the late night talk show host showed sidesplitting video banter on his show called Gorgeous Man that he made with hunky Lost star Matthew Fox. In the vid, the pair engage in a staring contest to decide, presumably, who is the most gorgeous of the two. They also sing a duet on a rooftop and somehow end up taking a shower together.
In my opinion, this video banter with Matthew Fox is not as hilarious as the other two from last year, but it undoubtedly has its sidesplitting moments.
Jimmy Kimmel and Matthew Fox Bathe Together for 'Gorgeous Man'
1. Celebrity Viral Videos - Opportunity for businesses to leverage the popularity of celebrities by creating viral videos with them.
2. Humorous Staring Contests - Opportunity for businesses to create engaging marketing campaigns that use staring contests for laughs.
3. Unexpected Pairings - Opportunity for businesses to bring unexpected people or things together to create memorable marketing campaigns.
1. Entertainment - Opportunity for entertainment companies to create viral content featuring celebrities that generates buzz and engagement.
2. Marketing - Opportunity for marketing agencies to create humorous campaigns that engage audiences and generate brand awareness.
3. Personal Care - Opportunity for personal care brands to create unique marketing campaigns that showcase unexpected pairings of products or services.